Dr. Jay Bleil
- Born in Sioux City, Iowa, educated by faculty and teachers of colleges nationwide
- 1993 Graduate of Palmer Chiropractic College in Davenport, Iowa
- Over 21 years of private practice experience
- International Chiropractic Honor Society
- Certified Chiropractic Extremities Practitioner
- Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America
- Certified in Nutrition and Spinal Rehabilitation from Northwestern Health Sciences University
- 1993 Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic Technology
- Certified Limited Radiographer
- Over 21 years in Health Care Service experience
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Lifestyle Educator
A resident of Ida Grove, Ia since 1987.
I am a chiropractic technologist and have worked for Dr. Bleil for 17 years.
I became a licensed massage therapist in 1997 and practiced until 2014.
Married for 28 years with 3 grown children and one grandchild.
What drew me to chiropractic is my belief in natural health care and the body’s ability to heal itself. Each day I witness the healing and improvement in our patient’s quality of life through chiropractic. It is exciting to see changes from newborns to the elderly.
The best chiropractor there is. So glad he opened another office in Sergeant Bluff!Jordan Hansen